Enterprise Account Executive Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans as customers and an incredible team. But we’ve only scratched the surface of potential!
At Fleetio, we believe that our sales team sets the course for a positive customer experience and value creation. As an Enterprise Account Executive, it’s your job to use value-based tactics to convince prospects that our software is a critical component to their success. This is a demanding but rewarding role that requires an abundance of curiosity, knowledge, and skill.
You’ll work directly with executives at large organizations to analyze their fleet management goals and objectives, and show them how Fleetio can meet their unique needs. You’ll drive revenue by navigating the customer buying process, engaging key stakeholders, and ultimately closing the deal using value-based selling tactics.
This is a position we consider essential to the company’s success. Do you have a passion for sales and want to join a fast-growing software company? If so, we’d love to chat with you. Be sure to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you actually read this.
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will...
- Be an expert on fleet management, maintenance and safety best practices
- Navigate complex deal cycles with ACV over $100k to companies with more than 1,000 vehicles
- Crush an $850k annual quota
- Source qualified leads from a vast, international market of potential customers
- Target strategic accounts with unique, value-driven communication and tenacious follow-up
- Connect our software’s value to the goals and objectives of prospects
- Negotiate pricing & close net new accounts while upselling our existing enterprise customers
- 5+ years of software or technology sales experience in a B2B role with large deal sizes
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals
- Experience in positioning and selling technology to new customers and new market segments
- Experience in presenting to senior leadership, challenging the status quo and creating urgency
- Level up if you’re experienced with the fleet/asset management industry, or know a thing or two about cars and engines
- Ability to work in our Birmingham, AL headquarters office
- 100% coverage of health and dental insurance
- 401(k) + match
- Base salary and generous commission plan with no cap
- Company stock
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO and 8 company holidays
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Mac laptop, book stipend and professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Remote working friendly
- Monthly catered lunches and office snacks
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or emailing [email protected].
Vacancy page : https://fleetio.workable.com/jobs/916137