Enterprise Account Executive Amsterdam or London
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. We’re building products that enable designers to do their best work. We need awesome people like you to empower the digital design world and elevate the status of design. In the sales team you will be tasked with educating our Enterprise clients on the value of design and selling InVision products.
We're looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to capitalize on our growing global footprint as she/he accelerates rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts in EMEA with a focus on UK/Ireland.
What you'll do:
- Be a visible presence for InVision in EMEA, inclusive of conferences, client and prospect onsites, networking events and the overall design community
- Focus on expanding relationships with existing EMEA customers and driving net new prospect acquisition
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo through follow up calls to closing
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to handling incoming leads
- Drive strategic direction of InVision sales and customer success presence in EMEA
- Manage against company revenue targets
- Potential to build broader team to support EMEA growth
What you'll bring
- 5 years or more of inside sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Referenceable executive-level customers at Fortune 2000 companies, major digital agencies and prominent tech firms
- Rolodex of contacts in leadership roles in design, product, marketing, UX or user research
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- High degree of comfort with outbound calling
- Action-oriented and results driven
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Passion for design
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1297553