Enterprise Account Executive - Remote NY, NY /
We are 400+ employees from diverse backgrounds that hail from more than 50 countries and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we're passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open-source decision modern engineering organizations make.
We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in the Fulton, MD, Tyson's Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we're very distributed and remote first (and always have been). We use several communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team meetups. We also have an annual company meetup to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
About the Team:
Sonatype’s global sales team is made up of more than 100 Sales professionals. Much of our team is based remotely in the regions or territories they support. Our reps are committed to achieving and exceeding expectations and providing a high-quality service to our growing client base.
- As an Account Executive, you’ll work closely with a team of Account Development reps to uncover new sales opportunities and sell Sonatype’s comprehensive suite of Nexus products.
- Effectively communicate Sonatype’s value proposition to increase sales and expand existing customer footprints.
- Deliver lead generation to Fortune 1000 accounts through target account selling, outbound cold calling, and calling on marketing-generated and inbound leads.
- Manage pipeline including activity for sales opportunities within Salesforce.
- Work alongside ADRs and presales engineers to build pipeline and close business.
- Collaborate with field marketing to deliver events crafted to drive new prospects, advance existing opportunities and build incremental revenue.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ Years of enterprise software sales experience.
- Successful experience within the Agile, DevOps, Open Source, or Enterprise Software space.
- Experience building regional account plans.
- Validated experience in developing new relationships that result in new customer acquisition.
It would be phenomenal if you also had:
- BS or BA Degree in a technical or business subject area.
- Experience in a startup software organization.
- Understanding of the DevOps and/or Application Security industry and market.
From the Leader:
"We're hiring proven, self-starting sales individuals who can master a modern sales methodology and represent a portfolio which both enables digital transformation and helps customers secure their SW supply chain. We'll train you in ways you've not imagined and expect you to defend our value proposition with great skills and unrivaled tenacity. We offer deeply exciting work in a white-hot market with talented people all around. If this is the environment in which you'd like to build your career, click apply!"
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.