Enterprise Account Executive - Freehand EMEA Worldwide
InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to help build and pioneer our new go-to-market strategy for our Freehand solution. As a Freehand Account Executive on this journey, you will be building a new market around visual collaboration. You will partner with a select group of Fortune 500 accounts focused on driving net-new revenue and delivering the Freehand value proposition across a wide array of industries and personas. Critical to your success will be close alignment and relationship building with our current go-to-market team to leverage the relationships we have in place from our existing book of business as well as drive new opportunities across our markets.
About the Team:
Distributed work is here to stay. Whether our customers are fully committed to remote work indefinitely or planning to reopen offices in the future, their employees now expect new levels of flexibility in how they collaborate to deliver great work irrespective of their location. The Freehand GTM Team is uniquely positioned to play a role in this transformation for these people and companies.
As a critical part of InVision’s hypergrowth, our team is in search of an Enterprise Account Executive to help us elevate Freehand as a market leader in the visual collaboration space. We are looking for a passionate self-starter and value-driven sales professional who enjoys diving into new challenges. You’ll be a founding member of the Freehand team and will need to be adaptive, resilient, and excited at the opportunity to help our customers digitally transform, close Enterprise deals, and build an entirely new market.
What you’ll do:
- Source, develop, and close Enterprise-level Freehand deals averaging over $100k+ ARR
- Work collaboratively alongside InVision’s existing go-to-market teams (Sales, Customer Success, Renewal Managers, Business Development, Partnerships, Marketing, Product, etc.) to expand on and deliver the Freehand value proposition
- Establish relationships with Senior Executives and IT Leaders across Fortune 500 accounts
- Run discovery, product demonstrations, and partner with our Solution Consulting team to deliver successful solution validations
- Partner with our Customer Success team to onboard Freehand deployments of 10,000+ users
- Collaborate with Marketing to create and execute campaigns in a effort to drive Freehand pipeline growth
- Share feedback with our Product, Design, and Engineering teams and help shape the product roadmap of Freehand
- Implement new sales processes, plays, and practices to more effectively sell Freehand
- Set a standard across professional development, sales execution, operational excellence, and performance
What you’ll bring:
- Strong experience in managing complex Enterprise technology sales cycles (added benefit selling SaaS collaboration platforms)
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales targets across a number of industries and buyer personas
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience working across cross-functional teams
- High intellect with outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as you will need to quickly assess information to influence executive buyers (attention to detail really matters)
- Resilience and adaptability built from experience of overcoming challenges personally and professionally will be paramount in navigating the endeavors that come with building a new market
- Demonstrations of Leadership by going above and beyond your immediate role to deliver positive business impact
- A scientific approach to testing hypotheses, experimenting with your sales motion, and sharing those learnings with your peers to up-level the broader organization
- Relentless self-development with a hunger to continually improve and openness to feedback and coaching
- Discipline and proven experience with both CRM and sales processes to drive and optimize our sales cycle
- An Entrepreneurial mindset to deliver innovation and a work ethic to pursue your goals with tenacious energy and commitmen
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/3034725