Engineering Program Manager United States
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
As a Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting the several teams including the UX team, who are responsible for developing our world-class user experience. Your primary job will entail driving the project schedules for the teams you support, working with Product Managers, the Dev Manager, and the engineering team in order to ensure timely delivery against the roadmap. You’ll work closely across teams to collaborate to ensure dependencies are well known, critical issues are identified and resolved. You’ll also own other projects which involve all teams across the CrowdStrike platform.
- Creating and driving the project schedule, working with dev management task assignments, and managing schedule progress; from large phases through to detailed tasks, including understanding and managing dependencies.
- Collaborating with staff and management of multiple worldwide business units (including subject matter experts, design teams, and technology teams) to clearly identify, explain, and communicate their project involvement, project goals, expectations, and tasks.
- Tracks status of project activities and ensures that schedules and priorities are being met.
- Ensures critical issues are identified, tracked through resolution, and escalated if necessary.
- Manages daily/weekly project communication and status reporting.
- Leads Scrum meetings and creates meeting minutes.
- 4+ years of experience working in a program/project management capacity for software development.
- Experience with Systems Development Lifecycle and Project Management Methodologies, specifically Agile/Scrum. Experience with Scaled Agile Framework methodology a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must work effectively and professionally with cross-functional groups across divisions, worldwide, as part of a team.
- Must exhibit meticulous attention to detail, and have the ability to make good, timely decisions.
- Comfort with proactively and independently driving for results in small team environments
- Demonstrate self-learning capabilities, taking initiative in a fast pace/quickly changing environment.
- Cyber security experience/domain knowledge is preferred.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/crowdstrike/job/ohrj9fwU