Engagement Director Client Services Remote (West Coast), United States
Medidata: a great place to work; a great place to stay
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
Responsible for the overall relationship management of client accounts and day to day activitie. Responsible to ensure that Medidata is able to deliver quality projects and services on time and within budget through effective management of Medidata resources.
- Management of multiple large, complex projects with a focus on delivery of the scope on time, within budget and with a high quality outcome
- Provide financial management activities for one or more project budgets as well as preparation and execution of Statements of Works and Change Orders
- Provide Program Level support for one or more clients
- Generate Professional Services Proposals and supports prospecting activities
- Maintain appropriate project/client documentation within e-binders for one or more projects/clients
- Maintain high client satisfaction by providing proactive communication and issue management
- Support and initiates the activities that will result in the expanded use of Medidata Applications and Services
- Develop client relationship as “trusted advisor” role through effective proactive project management
- Provide guidance and consulting to clients around the best use of the Medidata Applications
- Is deep Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least 3 Medidata Applications through the delivery of workshops and other consultancy activities
- Manage assigned project resources
- Assure compliance with Medidata’s standard project management methodologies and Medidata SOPs and mentors other project resources
- Provides mentorship and guidance to all assigned project members
- Deep understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors) and a solid understanding of Clinical Research SaaS technology
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills, public speaking, presentation and teaching skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellence with MS Project, project development and management
- Self motivated, able to work remotely and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
- Is very proficient in the use of all relevant Medidata internal systems
- Travel expectations up to 30% – 40%, national / international
- Valid driver’s license required
Your Education & Experience:
- 4 -year college degree required (analytic discipline a plus), or equivalent years of experience
- Requires a minimum of 8 years relevant experience in clinical/biomedical and/ or software development environment with a Bachelor’s degree, minimum of 6 years of relevant experience with a Master’s degree or minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD; or equivalent experience.
- Electronic Clinical Data Management (eCDM) software consulting experience desirable
- Prior project financial experience desirable
- Prior services delivery experience desirable
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/medidata-solutions/job/oTIWafwr