Email Program Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is searching for an Email Program Manager to join the Onboarding Services Team in our Professional Services Organization. You will partner with our Customer Success Managers and Account Executives, and fellow Professional Services team members to lead our highest volume senders email program. The person in this role is multifaceted, passionate about customer success, and leads by example! Reporting to the Delivery Manager, Email Managed Services, this position is important to the success of our Twilio customers.
Twilio is looking for a candidate who is comfortable in a dynamic environment and is able to efficiently communicate to Developers, Marketers, and Executive points of contact. They also have:
- Demonstrated ability in a customer facing role of a highly technical product
- Experience with email service providers or email marketing platforms
- Ability to take the lead with customers, consulting in a technical product
- Technically minded and enjoys solving problems. You enjoy troubleshooting issues and can collaborate well with team members, if you don’t know the answer.
- Task oriented and enjoy bringing tasks to completion with the utmost attention and care
- Sophisticated time management skills and ability to work well leading multiple priorities
- Excellence in task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency
As an Email Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Gain deep knowledge of the customer’s business and email use cases to ensure their email program is successful. You are an email specialist who acts as an extension of the customer’s team.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: You are one step ahead of the customer, knowing what they need to think about next. You set our customer’s up for success by supervising industry trends relevant to email.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop success plans for customers that outline critical factors for their email program including metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Prioritization helps break down sophisticated problems, and provides clarity in the face of uncertainty. Decisions are progress, so make decisions with available information and keep learning.
- DRAW THE OWL: You are a Twilio SendGrid specialist and can strategize with our customers to make sure they are using the product in the best way possible.
We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. The Email Managed Services Team is crucial to ensuring our largest volume email customers are successful. An outstanding customer experience with both our products and our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, and your role is critical in ensuring their success here!
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$82,496 - $113,432
Rest of Colorado:
$72,184 - $99,253
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a matc
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3095695