Email Deliverability (Lead) United States
ConvertKit provides revenue generating workflows for over 20K businesses creators. We have a mission to help creators connect with audiences and make a living online doing with they love.
We're looking for a dynamic individual to join our team. If you are passionate about the deliverability process, let's talk As the Email Deliverability Lead, you are a branch of the Customer Success team focused on being a internal and external resource. The key initiative for this role is to drive high email deliverability for exponentially growing customer and subscriber pools. In short, ensure ConvertKit’s deliverability is top amongst competitors. This highly valuable role will have significant impact on the success of the company.
Your Day to Day:
- Provide support to internal teams on customer deliverability escalations.
- Develop an escalation process for Deliverability related cases.
- Manage escalated cases and respond to clients directly.
- Investigate and respond to outside spam complaints.
- Maintain and improve blacklistings.
- Partner with Account Managers to provide consultations/coaching.
- Create and update a “Deliverability Dashboard”.
- Educate team at large on best practices.
- Partner with Engineering and service providers (Mailgun and Sendgrid).
- At least 2+ years as a deliverability specialist
- Understanding of ISP delivery policies along with whitelisting/feedback loops.
- Thorough knowledge of soup-to-nuts deliverability (authentication, IPs, DNS, SMTP, etc)
- Expert knowledge of best practices for warming IPs, list management, and broadcasts.
- Great understanding of reporting agencies including causes of blacklists/spam traps.
- Ability to develop a deliverability and iterate on a data dashboard.
- A genuine desire to build meaningful relationships within the ConvertKit team, including the ability to drive constructive conflict that leads to great ideas and positive outcomes.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to pitch ideas, tell powerful stories, and sell our vision.
- Comfort in working as part of a remote team.
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 7 paid holidays, and 1 week of paid sick leave / year, bumping up to 4 weeks vacation after 1 year of employment
- The team gathers twice a year in-person for fantastic team retreats
- 12 weeks paid maternity / 4 weeks paid paternity leave, as well as flexible scheduling in the first year after your child is born
- $2,500 equipment allowance given every 2 years
- 4% 401k match
- Yearly conference credit
- $1,000 yearly "paid paid vacation" bonus
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits
Vacancy page : https://convertkit.workable.com/j/0038692A23