EIC Recruiter (Contract) United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is experiencing significant growth and is investing deeply in Early in Career (EIC) Talent to help fuel the future of communications. In order to deliver against this continued growth, we are seeking an EIC Recruiter to recruit EIC talent from universities, colleges, and non-traditional EIC sources, and to support the success of this talent through the program management of our onboarding and enablement programs such as our Twilio Intern Program and New Grad programs.
Twilio is looking for an Early in Career Talent Recruiter who lives The Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of passionately engaging, sourcing, and recruiting hiqh quality diverse EIC talent. They also have:
- 2+ years of experience in Early in Career talent recruitment or programs
- Experience owning end-to-end university/college engagements and pipelines to deliver high quality student candidates; through in-person and virtual engagements, and sourcing tools such as LinkedIn or Jumpstart.
- Proven ability in managing stakeholders and building partnerships with leaders and colleagues across business and engineering functions.
- Experience directly sourcing through multiple channels for student and non-traditional EIC talent.
- Experience directing, leading and program managing EIC onboarding programs in the New Grad and intern program space or related experience.
- Preferred proficiency communicating in English and Spanish
As an EIC Recruiter, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Deliver high quality student candidates for New Grad and Intern roles through school engagement efforts and multiple sourcing channels.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Across multiple channels, significant candidate pools, and applicants at scale, prioritize candidates for hiring events that will lead Twilio’s expansion, engineering rigor, and product support efforts into the future.
- DRAW THE OWL: Contribute to the continued development and program management of Twilio’s Early in Career Programs strategy across Student and Non-traditional Talent pipelines to enable an even playing field for all EIC talent who join Twilio.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Effectively partner and manage stakeholders and multiple dependencies to align on EIC talent needs.
The Early in Career Team is central to Twilio’s desire to deliver an equitable approach and to create opportunities for all aspiring talent to build at Twilio. We are developing the programs, and acquiring the talent, that will continue to shape Twilio’s future and culture. This is an opportunity to build something special that will have a meaningful impact on aspiring talent across the Globe.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Compensation: $26/hr - $39/hr
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3059346