Editorial Director Worldwide
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
As the Editorial Director, your mission is to make the InVision blog into a work and lifestyle destination for product designers. You’ll be leading a team of talented writers and content marketers who tell stories about and for the design community.
- Blog Traffic: You will be responsible to grow the readership (# of subscriptions) and engagement (monthly unique visitors) on the InVision blog.
- Editorial Calendar: You’ll define the monthly editorial calendar of blog stories and content assets in partnership with the broader marketing team.
- Creative Direction: You’ll help the team tell stories that are authentic and compelling to the design community.
- Content Campaigns: You will help the team develop content distribution flows to broaden the reach for high-value content.
- Engaged Team: You’ll be serving a group of incredible people in your team and help make InVision the best job of their lives.
- You’ve managed a company blog or popular publication known for its reach and authenticity.
- You’ve built a content strategy for your team that reinforces key themes through creative angles.
- You have a journalistic mindset. You have a framework for developing stories that are authentic and engaging.
- You’ve created campaigns out of content assets and done distribution partnerships.
- You’ve managed an editorial/content team of internal & external writers. You have examples of great people you’ve hired and people in your team who you’ve promoted.
- Bonus: You’re familiar with designers and digital product teams.
- Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
- Effective communicator (written, verbal)
- Fast-paced / Bias towards immediate action and results
- Accessible, approachable and collaborative
BENEFITS & PERKS
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include bold health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1238197