Editorial Content Writer Worldwide
InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of an Editorial Content Writer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Editorial Content Team at InVision is responsible for supporting our award-winning editorial properties: Inside Design and Design Better. Through the above channels, the team evangelizes the InVision brand and works to mature the market through its thought leadership and design thinking-focused publication. This role will focus on the creation and execution of editorial concepts which highlight the digital product design industry through leadership, trending themes, and other related topics.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants to build a first-class writing portfolio while developing and owning a beat in the intersection of digital product design and business. The ideal candidate will be full of story ideas, see reporting as a long game, and be resourceful and in sourcing subject matter experts.
What you’ll do:
- Research, report, and write 3-7 articles a week to be published on InVision’s properties.
- Drive traffic to InVision’s editorial properties.
- Raise the brand’s editorial profile.
What you’ll bring:
- First-hand experience writing and reporting stories for the web under varying deadlines (hours, days, months) and using varying forms (short, long, journalistic, promotional)
- Experience with digital product design and how digital products are built.
- A strong understanding of product team challenges and how to scope out the best solutions.
- A data-obsessed mind to iterate and improve.
- The ability to explain highly technical, complex concepts succinctly and in a way that resonates with all product-related audiences.
- 3-5 years in web editor or writer roles
- Experience writing about digital design or for the tech community
- Solid understanding of digital storytelling
- Demonstrated ability of analytical and critical thinking skills
- Portfolio of work that includes development of content for data visualization and graphics
- Journalism training or experience
- Experience with InVision products
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/3034318