eCommerce Software Sales Representative Worldwide
As a sales representative you will be responsible for introducing and advocating the Findify product offering to new prospective customers. Our product is an advanced machine learning algorithm within search personalization for eCommerce. As demand for our product continues to increase, we are on a journey to grow the team in 2021. We’d love for you to join us.
About the role:
You will be in charge of a critical part of the sales funnel – reaching out to new prospects, running product demos and closing deals. You will be in the crucial crossroads between our partnerships team creating leads, and our customer success team who will take the relationship forward.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading the sales process from prospect identification to closure, securing deals that deliver great value to our customers while growing Findify’s revenue
- Owning sales targets and the progress towards achieving them
- Articulating the Findify value proposition and advocating our products to decision-makers, often high caliber
- Collaborating heavily with our partnerships and customer success teams, ensuring smooth transition from closure to onboarding and implementation – always with the highest standard of customer experience
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
You are a high-energy self-starter that is able to lead complex sales cycles, growing our revenue while maintaining satisfied customers.
- Initiative-taking; you are self-motivated, a doer, and can drive projects from start to finish
- A team player; you are comfortable working with different styles and believe (like us) that together we achieve much more than alone
- Driven; you are used to working hard to achieve a goal you care about and running several projects in parallel
- A great communicator; you are comfortable in communicating in English both written and oral, including leading meetings, selling your ideas and storytelling
- Located in Stockholm, Sweden
- Knowledge of successful sales techniques: ability to recognize customer pain points and match the right solutions from our offering, ability to foresee objections and handle them, successful negotiation skills
- Proven background of leading project management and follow up
- Passion for bridging the gap between technology and user experience
We’d be extra impressed if you also have:
- Experience in Sales within SaaS or the eCommerce industry
- Language skills beyond English
- Experience with CRM/outbound systems such as HubSpot
- Passion for AI/ML
- Experience in working in/with remote teams
We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better products we build and the better we are able to serve our customers. Women and other minorities under-represented in tech are strongly encouraged to apply.