Diversity Operations Director United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Director of Diversity Operations as part of our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team. This position will report directly to our Chief Diversity Officer and serve as Chief of Staff for Twilio’s growing and global DEI team. They will work closely with the Chief Diversity Officer to establish and facilitate the execution of long-range, annual and quarterly strategic priorities.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic.They also have:
- 10+ years experience in a diversity-based operational role, preferably at a high-growth, technology (software) SaaS companies
- Demonstrated experience articulating a vision, translating it into executable strategy and driving cross-functional teams to deliver against the plan
- Ability to partner with peers and leaders across business units to facilitate operational roll-outs of process, policy or systematic updates
- Global mindset that can guide and contribute to rapid growth in specific regions and countries
- Skilled in setting and translating external or internal metrics into innovative and creative insights and practices
- Experience with project management, operations, analytics and strategic consulting
- Successful track record in managing, coaching and aligning high performing teams
As the Director of Diversity Operations and Chief of Staff, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Empower a team of DEI colleagues, both direct reports and peers to drive DEI-efforts cross-functionally and communicate strategy.
- BE AN OWNER: Analyze and drive improvements to our systems and processes that require diversity input.
- BE BOLD: Work with the CDO to establish annual strategic priorities, plus quarterly priorities and Long Range Plans across the broader company. Be responsible for managing Race and Equity BPM (Big Picture and Measurements) framework and roadmap, and leading the 2021 DEI BPM process.
- DON’T SETTLE: Organize team meetings, budgets, operating models, and alignment with the People Team. Able to closely partner with the People Operations team to further define and roll-out updates to further promote equity.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work closely with the CDO on continuous efforts to elevate the DEI brand across the company, include all employees in the company’s commitment and promote team key initiatives, innovations, and messages in the broader community.
- DRAW THE OWL: Able to prioritize amidst ambiguity and building .
Our DEI team is a critical partner to the business in building a global diversity strategy. This team plays an integral role in delivering solutions against our Racial Equity and Justice goals. Twilio puts diversity and inclusivity as a top priority in our work both with our customers and employees.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!
We employ talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Tier 4 base salary range: $132,928.00 to $182,776.00
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: $124,620.00 to $171,352.50
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3151981