Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging Manager San Francisco, CA
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don't fit a mold, join us!
The Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging Manager will help in our mission by building our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging function:
How you’ll make an impact
- Define strategies and design programs that increases workforce diversity and drive a culture of inclusion & belonging
- Develop a roadmap & own goals based on where we are now, and where we strive to be
- Collaborate across the People team to enhance employee programs that support inclusion & equity
- Design and deliver training programs that encourage employee enablement and to achieve a more diverse and inclusive workforce across the organization
- Track diversity data and create reports that is shared organizationally & with senior managers
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to create sourcing opportunities to drive diverse hiring outcomes
- Partner with internal Employee Resource Groups on programs, events, and initiatives
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience with managing Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging programs
- A strategic thinker with the hands on ability to achieve results
- Strong ability to use data and analytics to measure progress
- Have a bias towards getting stuff done and achieving results
- Strong presentation, project management, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
Why you want to work here
Doximity has industry-leading benefits.
- Generous time off policy
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, Life/ADD, 401k matching, flex spending accounts, commuter benefits, and equipment budget
- Family benefits and support for various stages of life
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- .. and much more! For a full list, see our career page
More About Doximity…
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=2978990