Director, Technical Program Management Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Director of Technical Program Management to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
As the leader of the technical program management team, you will own all aspects of the team’s success. This includes hiring and developing the careers of your program management team, driving process improvements across the product organization, all while ensuring the on time delivery of a large portfolio of business critical projects. This is a critical role that will help InVision operate better in our process design and execution.
What you'll do:
- Lead and develop a team of program managers to deliver on critical projects
- Work with your peers cross functionally to deeply understand our business goals while driving rapid execution to deliver high quality projects
- Gather and document business and technical requirements to ensure success
- Ensure your team is driving projects accordingly while identifying and mitigating risks
What you'll bring:
- A proven track record of building and leading program management teams
- Well versed in modern technologies and processes used to build cloud applications
- Gets results through excellent negotiation/communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates expertise in project initiation, scoping, requirements definition and estimation (time and resources)
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative and presentation skills
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1313524