Director, Strategic Sales (West) Worldwide
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 3.5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com andInVisionApp.com/blog.
We're looking for a Manager of Strategic Sales to add to our sales organization. As a Sales Manager, you will lead and inspire a rapidly growing team of Strategic Account Executives, while consistently raising the bar in terms of talent, team performance, and sales process.
- Operate as a senior leader within the Strategic sales team, partnering with various Sales leaders to develop specific strategies to scale both near term and long term
- Implement target account sales and account based marketing to Fortune 1000 companies
- Personally manage and hire across a number of Strategic sales functions
- Work with internal resources to create and manage a scalable outbound prospecting structure - including template creation, account and contact targeting, testing, and scale
- Oversee and operate the East Coast Strategic selling segment, inclusive of onboarding, training and scaling a direct selling team
- Support Strategic Account Executives by participating and leading in client meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required
- Create and manage sales playbooks including onboarding and training documentation
- Work with marketing to to develop and optimize the multiple stages of the lead funnels - by source and sales touch-points
- Report internally on sales activity and revenue forecast
- Actively attract, recruit, and onboard top sales talent, while maintaining headcount targets
- 5+ years sales management experience in a fast paced SAAS sales organization
- Extensive experience with target account sales and account based marketing
- Extensive experience selling into C-Level functions at Fortune 1000 companies
- Proficient in new business and expansion motions
- Demonstrated focus on a data driven sales model
- Ability to inspire and lead
- Organization and project management skills
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with competing goals
- Hardworking, persistent, dependable, positive and enthusiastic
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1169017