Director, Sales- Brazil (Remote) Brazil
ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
50% of ActiveCampaign's customers are outside the U.S. To be closer to our customers and build upon our success in Brazil, we are growing our customer-facing teams.
We are looking to bring on our first Sales leader to oversee a team of high performing sales and customer success team members in Brazil. The Director of Sales is responsible for creating and executing on established and proven strategies and processes as well as bring new ideas and recommendations. The overall goal of the role is to continue on the current path of success but iterate to maximize AC’s presence and position in the Brazilian market. This role is a critical member of the Global Sales Leadership team.
What your day could consist of:
- Ensure strategies and processes are in place that will continue to drive overall performance and meet revenue goals and other metrics
- Continue to build, onboard, and mentor a strong sales organization
- Develop top-performing teams with the necessary skills, knowledge, and ability to effectively grow revenue and meet long-term goals
- Maintain a strong team culture that is consistent with the values of the company
- Be known as a charismatic and knowledgeable leader that the team can learn from and want to follow
- Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional, global teams as key partners in hitting global goals
- Constantly raise the bar in terms of talent, execution, process design, goals, and incentives
- Locally manage and mentor the Success or Support teams effectively, collaborating with functional teams and leadership
- Ensure ongoing knowledge of the Martech space, sharing knowledge and developments with the teams
- Participate in local or regional activities such as Study Halls, conferences, events, etc. representing the company effectively and proactively
- Continuously search for and partner with the TA team for superior local talent
- Act as point person for local data, trends and information for various company stakeholders.
What is needed:
- 7+ years of B2B solution sales experience, SaaS experience strongly preferred, especially with a US-based company that has scaled rapidly
- Bilingual in Portuguese and English is required, Spanish a plus
- Knowledge of the martech landscape, specifically in the LATAM market
- 5+ years managing and leading a high performing sales teams, ideally leading a regional, non HQ team
- Prior success in a SaaS sales management position with proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven successful track record of exceeding quotas
- Coachability and the hunger to continue to learn
- Previous experience hiring and promoting top performing sales representatives
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive private/local health schemes, enhanced holiday benefits, access to savings plans, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.