Director, Sales Analytics Remote - US / Canada
GitHub helps companies, organizations, and groups of individuals succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. We're looking for a highly motivated Director of Sales Analytics to lead all aspects of the sales analytics function and deliver strategic insights to Sales Leaders. This is a critical role that will make a significant impact within our growing organization, as you lead the development and management of our sales analytics team. The ideal candidate has a true passion for turning data into a strategic growth driver that scales with the company and also enjoys working across teams and various projects. This role will be heavily cross-functional across Sales, Business Systems, Finance, and Strategy and reports into the Sr. Director of Compensation, Strategy, and Analytics.
- Provide strong and visionary leadership to your team while enhancing and developing a strong team culture of trust and commitment to drive impact
- Define vision, set and communicate team and individual goals, and communicate strategy, tactics and behaviors required to achieve those goals
- Provide people management, mentorship, and career development to members of the team.
- Develop standardized reporting across the organization
- Drive accountability by ensuring high quality operational monitoring, analysis and KPIs
- Identify and anticipate trends and develop solutions to optimize team workflows and introduce new workflows to improve efficiency
- Directly manage large org-wide projects and coordinate across all stakeholders as needed to ensure the execution, communication, and resources are in place to deliver the key milestones
- Develop analytical frameworks, roadmaps, and metrics for the team and broader organization
- 10+ years of experience working in analytics, consulting, marketing, or an operational capacity
- 5+ years of people management experience with experience managing managers and/or global teams
- A deep understanding of statistical analysis
- Advanced proficiency with SQL, Python
- Experience developing and maintaining ETLs (Airflow experience is a big plus).
- Experience with statistical modeling and data visualization tools (Looker and PowerBI experience is a big plus)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in statistics, math, engineering, computer science, economics, business, or a related technical field
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, data management, KPI development, and BI reporting management
- Strong competency in problem solving, analysis & project management. Ability to identify issues and develop and implement solutions to meet department and company goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others effectively
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, fast-growing, and results-driven environment that demands consistent and enduring excellence
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/github/jobs/3457716