Director, Partner Marketing United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Director of Partner Marketing that owns the strategy and execution of Solution Integrators, ISVs and Technology Partner Marketing. You will take forward the momentum of the Build Partner Program with fresh ideas and strategy, taking Build to the next level, evangelize, build consensus and make the case to grow resources and your team.
You’ll create the right team environment and structure that empowers your team to succeed in a cross-functional organization and an execution plan that is staged for success. You’ll measure progress against the plan and own the pipeline generation number for SIs and ISVs.
Twilio is looking for a leader who has a demonstrated track record of leading Partner Marketing. Including:
- 10+ years total experience with at least 5 years in partner marketing for growing a partner marketing program
- Ability to excel in a growing, fast-paced environment with programs and strategies that deliver results
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Comfortable partnering and engaging with cross-functional teams to ensure the best possible support for the partner sales teams
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent experience
- BE AN OWNER: Accountability for our global partner marketing strategy and framework. This includes all sell-to (ISV), with (SI and technology), through (Resellers), and for partner marketing strategies and engagements across all partner types. Includes the strategy for global intersection points with regional marketing efforts
- BE BOLD: Understand partner team strategies (personas, vertical sectors, partner types, etc.) and feed that back into PMM team and drive them to produce messaging, etc. to target those strategies
- DRAW THE OWL: Create the top level product messaging for recruiting partners, and for usage by partners.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Align partners to core message and enable with sales assets (pitch deck, demos, white-papers)
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Manage components of product launches to partners, and advocate for and execute on partner inclusion in product launches
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work with our global marketing team to execute demand generating activities, and make marketing materials available to the ecosystem
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Deliver timely, engaging, multi-channel partner campaigns, as the owner of the partner communication, engagement, and experience discipline. Support large-scale global partner event engagements - both first and third-party. This includes guiding the partner experience and sponsorship sales strategy for global programs such as SIGNAL
As the Director of Partner Marketing, you’ll develop and extend programs that help us scale with existing partners and recruit new ones with creative and strategic marketing programs that engage large partner and technology ecosystems such as GSIs or GCP, Azure and AWS. You’ll develop Solution Mapping of the market and prioritize solutions that we should engage with, both for ISVs and SIs that result in repeatable programs we can collaborate with partners to generate pipeline.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2326022