Director, Outsourcing & Vendor Management Technology and R&D Remote, United States
Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
Our team manages resource planning and strategic initiatives for our one R&D global function with focus on offshore resource allocation and management.
Who we're looking for:
- Work proactively to determine resourcing capacity to meet the staffing requirement
- Work cross-functionally to identify sourcing opportunities and develop sourcing initiatives
- Evaluation of spending trends to establish the basis of prioritization and ranking for strategic sourcing projects
- Developing and presenting insightful reports for the development of commodity sourcing strategy
- Mitigate resource concerns by reallocating resources, adjusting goals, or assigning additional staff.
- Expand Procurement influence by providing solutions to areas of spending, and/or client profiles, not previously dealt with
- Ability to create RFPs
- Administer contracts and negotiate business terms and conditions within contracts
- Ability to analyze contracts to ensure compliance with company policy, risk, and other requirements
- Commitment to continuous improvement; analyze and recommend improvements in sourcing processes to reduce cycle times and improve service level.
- Build internal relationships with Medidata business owners to understand current strategic and tactical challenges to running their lines of business in a more scalable, efficient manner
- Align cross-functional resourcing business needs to build a unified roadmap of transformation projects in the proper sequence for the enterprise
- Possess excellent project management and communication skills across all areas of the business with the ability to identify opportunities for critical process improvement
- Ensure the proper allocation of resources to top priorities and delivery is properly resource and managed
- Resourcing -Product Enablement – 3DS/Medidata India R&D
- Develop a Product Enablement Program to facilitate the strategic & cross-solution line product development for the 3DS/Medidata India Staff.
- Collaborate with the Product owners of each solution line to align on current product enablement tools and processes to create consistency
- Collaborate with the PM’ & BAs of each team to ensure consistency and alignment on program enablement and knowledge transfer.
- Develop and plan key, targeted onboarding programs for all 3DS India roles across the Medidata Life Team
- Roll up your sleeves to deliver high-quality and impactful experiences that drive engagement and learning either in a virtual classroom or in-person setting
- Develop and establish an end to end Product Learning Roadmap as it relates to our products and the R&D Development teams
- Work with subject matter experts to advocate and build content that aligns to The organization’s most strategic objectives for onboarding learning journeys
- Build trust and credibility with program stakeholders, managing a productive partnership for success
- Collaborate and assist as needed to deliver stellar onboarding programs
- Create and deliver strategic project plans for onboarding programs as part of the hiring/management plans
- Create, monitor, and report on onboarding metrics
- Create session learning briefs, hold session dry runs, and provide real-time feedback to verify each subject expert’s aptitude for delivery in the academy program
- Continually improve and identify areas of opportunity for 3DS Medidata India using survey methodology, providing continuous feedback and coaching to all supporting cast members
- Create lab, workshop-type interactive exercises to drive a high level of interactivity across onboarding
- Act as a liaison between new hires and their first-line managers to help focus on key onboarding activities and remove interference for new hires in their onboarding journey
Medidata requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for an accommodation as determined by Medidata, consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship on Medidata due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/medidata-solutions/job/o3Wegfwd