Director of Product Marketing Indianapolis, IN
Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application now, is looking for a Product Marketing Director to add to the team.
Formstack is a 12-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are creative, product-focused, and energetic. You are a natural leader and love to empower and develop your team. You have a passion for expertly representing your brand and are not afraid to take some creative risks! You motivate and inspire even as you ask tough questions and challenge the status quo, and you can drive both strategy and execution cross-functionally.
What You Will Do:
You – and the team you build – will be responsible for supporting a portfolio of products, identifying key audience segments and educating the organization to influence product strategy, prioritization and messaging. You will lead the development and execution of go-to-market strategies and plans designed to drive desired critical product metrics (e.g., awareness, consideration, trial and adoption).
How You Will Succeed:
- Build the product marketing function at Formstack including, people, processes and resources needed to deliver a best-in-class go to market strategy.
- Define the value proposition and related messaging for our growing suite of products.
- Evangelize product marketing and messaging across the organization to increase awareness, partnership and adoption.
- Arming and enabling sales with the toolbox they need to close deals from the SMB to the enterprise.
- Use data and related insights to influence product strategy and prioritization.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development of go-to-market strategies and plans designed to drive desired product KPIs.
- Partner with marketing channel owners to shape marketing strategy and drive tactical execution
- Collaborate with the marketing team to define and refine the brand narrative as we add new products and features.
- Together with the product team, you will educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
What We Are Looking For:
- Proven experience in product or brand management
- Success with launching and scaling a brand with multiple product lines
- Proven ability to lead a high-performing team in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to drive data-driven recommendations and decision making.
- Experience creating integrated marketing plans to support product launch and expansion efforts.
- Executive level communication skills & public speaking experience
- Ability to influence others to get things done in a timely fashion, balance multiple priorities, adapt to changing business needs, and meet deadlines.
- B2B technology/Saas brand experience
What Formstack Offers:
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Check out this video and apply if you want to jump into the next great chapter of your life.
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!
Vacancy page : http://formstack.applytojob.com/apply/yYECFkJx9M