Director of Product Marketing, Enterprise United States
GitHub is seeking a seasoned product marketer to drive product positioning for the enterprise customer segment with a deep understanding of customer challenges and needs, the competitive landscape, and broader technology trends. The Director of Product Marketing, Enterprise has deep technical knowledge of development workflows and enterprise development environments, and will build the right messaging and content to deliver the GitHub value proposition to enterprise customers.
- Drive GitHub product messaging and positioning for the enterprise segment
- Own the customer-facing product and roadmap presentation
- Be the expert on the competitive landscape and GitHub competitive positioning
- Create competitive guides to support sales and marketing conversations
- Evolve industry specific positioning for GitHub solutions in the enterprise
- Develop enterprise segment positioning and content for new product launches and releases
- Support sales conversations with enterprise customers to accelerate deal close
- Collaborate with sales enablement to train sales team on latest product positioning and value proposition
- Measure effectiveness of training and content provided to sales
- Communicate product updates to the sales team
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing
- 5+ years of technical marketing
- 2+ years of management experience
- Product marketing experience in enterprise technology market
- Deep understanding of software development tools
- Experience working closely with product and product engineering on roadmap and product launches
- Experience working with sales teams to communicate product value to enterprise customers
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience in software development
- Experience with the CEB Challenger Methodology
Who We Are:
- GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over fifteen million people use GitHub to build amazing things together. With the collaborative features of GitHub.com and GitHub Business, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
Who We Are:
GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over 28 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 79 million repositories. With the collaborative features of GitHub.com and GitHub Business, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/github/jobs/870139