Director of Product Management, Enterprise United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Director of Product Management, Enterprise to deliver a world-class experience for the largest and most innovative organizations. This role will collaborate with Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Experience, and other teams to deeply understand the unique needs of our enterprise customers, and deliver the capabilities to superserve them and measure the results. As a senior leader within Twilio, this person will be critical in guiding other product teams’ roadmaps and partnering with multiple cross-functional groups to establish and execute on an enterprise product vision.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has:
- 10+ years of experience leading a line of business or senior product management roles
- Experience shipping B2B software products, ideally serving large customers with demanding data, security, and administrative requirements
- Experience developing and executing on multi-year business strategies
- Direct experience in building and managing high-functioning teams
- Experience leading with influence, not necessarily authority, across a cross functional organization and creating mechanisms to drive change
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, critical thinking and project management skills
- Comfort working with ambiguity and the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance - be an owner.
As the Director of Product Management, Enterprise you will:
- Create and execute a multi-year strategy to meet customer demand in Global 2000 companies.
- Define and track key business and operational metrics to understand and communicate the health of our enterprise business
- Partner cross-functionally with other Twilio teams to execute the end-to-end implementation of enterprise roadmaps.
- Be the voice of enterprise customers and diverse personas throughout Twilio and advocate for their needs
- Build and manage product, engineering, and design teams, both directly and indirectly
- Develop and integrate enterprise readiness requirements into Twilio's processes and life cycle activities.
- Promote a positive work environment. Remove barriers to your team being successful through fostering strong stakeholder communication and relationships and a relentless focus on the big picture of building and defining the future of communication.
- Drive innovation through owning difficult and unfamiliar problems and be willing to Draw the Owl in a highly dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Wear the Customer’s shoes. Collaborate with customers to define new platform capabilities and solutions.
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining an inclusive and diverse environment through leveraging the Twilio Magic.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, support, finance, etc) to identify and develop go-to-market strategies.
Continued growth within the enterprise customer segment and the Global 2000 will play a critical part of Twilio’s success. This team will play a key role to ensure our enterprise customers -- and the wide variety of personas that work there -- have a fantastic experience throughout their entire journey, from product discovery to the sales process to their eventual expansion and scale.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2545528