Director of Pricing and Monetization Strategy United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Director of Pricing and Monetization Strategy! This person will be a key leader in the development and implementation of the pricing and packaging strategy for our comprehensive suite of products. Reporting to the Vice President of Pricing and Monetization Strategy, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s Product GMs and Sales leaders to transform our pricing strategy and deliver customer-friendly, innovative pricing solutions to market. Pricing and packaging is an integral lever to accelerate Twilio’s revenue growth! It touches nearly every part of our business and is a critical for our customers experience.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading Global Pricing organizations. They also have:
- 10+ years of quantitative pricing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Finance/Economics/Statistics)
- Proven experience in building pricing systems, tools and processes.
- Strong analytical skills in statistical analysis & financial modeling.
- Strong leader with proven track record to motivate, mentor and lead teams.
- Excellent team leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to persuade, communicate vision and empower people at every level, cooperative working style.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
As the Director of Pricing and Monetization Strategy, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze competitive marketplace and define, launch and drive operational initiatives around monetization and pricing strategy.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and qualify new packaging, segmentation and bundling opportunities to simplify sales motion and increase product penetration
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects of pricing strategy, develop insights and recommendations through customer segmentation, price discovery, testing, experimentation and analysis. Build an exceptional team to drive pricing excellence across Twilio.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact and collaborate extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to our executive leadership.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Know and understand customer purchasing perceptions and behaviors, monitor key customer metrics and market intelligence to derive insights and find opportunities for evolving pricing
The Pricing and Monetization team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to utilize the pricing lever to guide company strategy.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$132,980.00 - $166,160.00
Rest of Colorado:
$124,620.00 - $155,775.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2607382