Director of Enterprise Marketing - Telehealth Remote (U.S.)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don't fit a mold, join us!
Doximity’s telehealth platform, Doximity Dialer, is one of the fastest-adopted and most popular telehealth platforms in the US healthcare system, facilitating over 10M virtual visits in 2020. We’re looking for a Director of Enterprise Marketing to build and lead the enterprise marketing team for our telehealth business unit. The enterprise marketing team will be in charge of developing and executing on a go-to-market strategy for Doximity Dialer in the enterprise market: hospitals, health systems and other large healthcare organizations. The team will collaborate closely with the sales & product teams to help drive growth across both new business opportunities and within existing clients.
How you’ll make an impact
- Build and lead the enterprise marketing team for Doximity’s telehealth business
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to generate awareness and interest among hospitals, health systems and other large healthcare organizations
- Create a portfolio of sales collateral, case studies, media & other marketing content to support new business sales growth
- Develop and implement client-facing communication programs to help drive growth and retention among our current client base
- Collaborate with product & engineering to support upcoming feature releases
- Educate internal and external stakeholders about telehealth benefits and features
- Manage a calendar of events such as conferences, webinars and client events
- Own marketing budget and establish key performance metrics to ensure resources are being deployed to the highest ROI channels
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 10+ years of healthcare IT marketing experience; preferably telehealth experience
- Experience in leading a marketing team
- Previous success in collaborating with a sales team to achieve sales-related goals
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple programs & initiatives on varying timelines
- A self-starter who thrives in an rapidly changing environment and enjoys building new things from scratch
- Data-driven to ensure marketing resources are being deployed in the highest ROI channels and are driving company results
“Doximity has industry-leading benefits. For an updated list, see our career page”
More About Doximity…
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=2325967