Director of Email Marketing Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 97 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Director of Email Marketing to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
InVision is seeking an email marketing all-star who has a high level of enthusiasm, leadership, professionalism, and integrity to run our email marketing program and technology stack. We are looking for someone to own our Marketing Automation platform and all email touchpoints throughout a user’s lifecycle. The ideal candidate is a technically savvy and data-driven individual who also has an appreciation of design and the ability to think creatively.
What you’ll do:
- Use email marketing to engage our database of 5M (and growing) contacts with timely, relevant and valuable content that is representative of the InVision brand and culture
- Develop overall email strategy/roadmap to utilize email to accelerate prospects through each stage of the funnel
- Responsible for compiling, analyzing and sharing email channel performance data to identify optimization within the existing strategy and suggest new opportunities for growth
- Share campaign analysis and findings. Synthesize information to clearly communicate key learnings, actionable strategy, and next steps to leadership
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Design Education, Events, Product Marketing, Product Growth, Data, Content, and more) as the email SME to launch best-in-class email programs and drive best practices
- Own overall A/B testing strategy including planning, format, frequency, execution and sharing/implementing results to increase email performance
- Own deliverability and email health, best practices, sender reputation and IP health and associated tools (ReturnPath, HubSpot, Litmus)
What you’ll bring:
- 5-10 years email marketing experience in a high-growth SaaS company or high volume email role including campaign strategy/development, lifecycle marketing, segmentation, deliverability, and AB/multivariate testing
- Experience leading/managing a team
- Expertise in HubSpot or related marketing automation platform, Litmus, ReturnPath or related tools
- Familiarity with HTML and web content management systems
- Understanding of Marketing Operations practices including lead scoring, funnels, etc.
- Experience in email deliverability, IP health monitoring, reputation management required
- Experience with GDPR and CAN-SPAM regulations
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1425289