Director of Client Services Worldwide
Barrel is a creative and digital marketing agency. We work with growing brands to build digital platforms and launch marketing campaigns. Clients include L’Oreal, Amazon, Barry’s, Well+Good, Dr. Jart+, and Scholastic as well as various emerging consumer lifestyle brands.
The Director of Client Services at Barrel oversees all account activity and ensures client satisfaction and account growth. The Director of Client Services is a client-facing leadership role that will require conversations on strategy, industry trends, and tactical approaches to solving problems. This role will also have the opportunity to build a robust account management discipline within Barrel and field a team that can provide the right level of attention to all of our clients.
We are currently looking for a Director of Client Services to join our remote-first team. You can work from anywhere as long as you are able to work for the majority of our Eastern Time work hours of 10AM to 6PM.
- Directly oversee the relationship of Barrel’s key accounts, bringing strategic insights for the client and ensuring that our team is delivering against objectives
- Increase account growth through strategic, value-add discussions
- Continually improve client retention and overall client satisfaction; keep close watch over Barrel’s NPS score and maintain system to proactively ensure we’re listening to and taking care of our clients
- Build out our Client Services team to support growing client roster and to scale our internal efforts
- Oversee and manage Client Services team members with a focus on career development and training
- Assist our Business Development team on major new business pitches
- Promote team-wide knowledge share and learning from account experience
- Participate in team leadership meetings to help drive company-wide initiatives to promote continued improvements and growth
- 5+ years account management experience at an agency
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially in presenting to client audiences
- Proven track record of success working with consumer brands and growing accounts
- Hands-on experience with strategy presentations, digital production, and creative processes
- Strong understanding of web and application development, design lifecycle, and quality assurance processes
- E-commerce and performance marketing knowledge/experience a plus
- Experience with budget management and writing proposals/SOWs
- Ability to mentor and lead teams while encouraging knowledge share and collaboration
Barrel offers competitive salary, health/dental/vision coverage, paid vacation, half-day Fridays all year round, remote home setup stipend, profit sharing, 401k match, and a professional development stipend. Most importantly, we work on projects that truly impact our clients’ businesses and attract team members who love to be challenged with tough problems and fast-paced work.
To apply, please fill out our online job application here. We will not accept applications that do not come through the online application form.