Director of Campaign Strategy Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Director of Campaign Strategy to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About The Team:
The main goal is to drive reach and full funnel engagement for these campaigns. This includes traffic, leads, form-fills, MQLs, and more.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate campaign strategies for major brand, product, and content campaigns.
- Generate promotion plans for these campaigns using paid marketing, email marketing, in-product messaging, sponsorships, partnerships and more.
- Generate user-flows and CTA designs that advance campaign needs.
- Establish success metrics for each campaign and own hitting those metrics.
- Develop a launch playbook for programs like design talks, fireside chats, events, and more, that other functions can use.
What You’ll Need:
- 8+ years in a creative director or leadership role.
- Proven experience weaving copy, visuals and brand together to tell a big-picture story.
- Track record of building and managing a high-growth team of the industry’s top talent, and a passion for creating a communications team that rivals the best in the world.
- Track record of guiding high-growth teams to repeatedly and reliably produce high-quality output, on time.
- Demonstrated success in implementing team-wide systems and processes that enable scale, with results to show.
- Ability to balance and prioritize immediate needs of a growing business with longer-term operational projects.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1320907