Director, North America Sales Programs United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Director, North America Sales Programs
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The Director, Sales Programs will join a new global function partnering closely with our Marketing, Enablement and Sales Operations functions across the North American region. This is an instrumental role within the global Sales unit and will help establish and own sales programs deployment and pipeline generation. This leader will ensure visibility of upcoming playbooks with internal stakeholders across the organization to ensure alignment, and provide regular executive level updates of impact.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven Sales Programs Manager, Marketing Project Manager, or an experienced Sales Operations professional to play a leadership role in a rapidly growing segment of Twilio!
You will have experience coordinating the rollout of sales programs across our sales team. You will have used data to quantify and seek opportunities, and you will have worked with partners to turn those insights into actionable sales plays adopted by the greater global sales team. This role requires extensive collaboration internally and externally to help our sales team maximize their outbound pipeline generation impact.
In this role, you’ll:
- DRAW THE OWL: Build and deploy regional Sales Programs to ensure an effective rollout of sales plays across our sales teams
- BE AN OWNER: Own Pipeline Generation tactics within the region and partner with stakeholders to ensure adoption and accurate reporting
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with Marketing to assess the impact of account-based marketing campaigns and identify new opportunities to optimize results.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Collaborate with Enablement teams to integrate sales plays into seller readiness.
- BE BOLD: Work with global teams and build an understanding of how to drive success across regions and product categories.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- An energetic, cross-functional leader with deep knowledge of enterprise technology sales.
- An expert in measuring the impact of sales plays on pipeline and revenue.
- Experienced tracking the sales impact of account based marketing demand generation.
- Highly effective summarizing multiple data sources into clear executive level summaries.
- Highly analytical, data and systems oriented thinker, with expertise using a wide variety of CRM and analytics tools.
- Consistent overachiever in previous performance and results.
This role will be remote and based in the USA
Approximately 20% travel is required
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $123,390 - $180,972.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3812490