Director, Medical Strategy & Insights United States
Why work at Doximity?
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare. Our team is deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and culture that we are building, we are seeking strategists that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth. We have one of the largest networks of healthcare professionals in the world, and we are in search of additional teammates to join us and to help spread the message of how Doximity’s technology impacts healthcare professionals to our clients and partners alike.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, analysts, data scientists, public relations experts and other developers to define and develop messaging that speaks to the broader impact and potential of the Doximity network
- Present at strategic client and partner meetings, as well as industry events, conferences, etc
- You will represent the ‘voice of the healthcare provider’ and speak to how technology influences/impacts medical care, career management, etc
- Potentially be involved (depending on interest and availability) in media and other press engagements on behalf of Doximity
- Learn from experienced mentors and build your technical and non-technical skill sets
What we're looking for:
- MD with at least 2 years of clinical experience
- Decent knowledge of statistics and presentation creation
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage time well and prioritize incoming tasks from different stakeholders
- Fast learner; curiosity about and passion for translating data to understandable insights
Fun facts about Doximity and the Insights team:
- We have access to one of the richest healthcare datasets in the world, with deep information on hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals and their connections
- The members of our team bring a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds
- Business and partner decisions at Doximity are driven by our data, analyses, and insights
- We like to have fun - company outings, team lunches, and happy hours
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 75% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=1484792