Director, Global Talent Acquisition Remote /
Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com
About the Job
As our Director, Global Talent Acquisition, you will develop a vision and strategy for how Airbase will attract a high performing, diverse, and kind team as we scale from 150+ globally. As the first person in this role, you will have the opportunity to build on top of the current systems and processes that already exist at Airbase. You will report to the VP of People and work regularly with the rest of the leadership team, including the CEO, as this is a strategic role within the company. You will also have the opportunity to hire and build a global team.
What you’ll do
- Develop a capacity model you will use to inform how you hire, develop, coach, and train a growing global team of Recruiters, Sourcers, and Coordinators
- Use data to inform the entire pipeline from attraction to alumni to improve the hiring process
- Work collaboratively with executives and managers across the company
- Collaborate closely with Finance to operationalize a dynamic hiring plan
- Create a top candidate experience from employer brand and candidate-centric digital presence
- Lead some strategic searches as needed
What we’re looking for
- 10 years+ of experience as a Talent Acquisition leader, including global experience
- Ability to strategize, but also to be hands-on
- Love using data and technology to build an efficient candidate centric process
- Excitement to work with leaders across the People team to build an amazing company!
- If not based in the US, must have worked in / with US companies and should be familiar with Silicon Valley culture.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the US and Canada.