Director, Financial Planning & Analysis (Enterprise) Remote (US or Canada) /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
Reporting to the VP, Financial Planning & Analysis, the Director, FP&A (Enterprise) will be a key member of a growing FP&A team and serve as a key financial interface between Finance and the go-to-market team. You will be responsible for all FP&A activities related to the Enterprise business including budgeting and forecasting, financial and KPI reporting, and business analyses. You understand business drivers, initiatives, and blockers and partner with the business to unlock opportunities and improve leverage. This role is highly visible within 1Password and works cross-functionally across the leadership teams.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the United States.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Finance or related field.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in a FP&A, Strategic Finance or Business Operations role.
- Software, SaaS or Sales Finance experience required. Hyper-growth B2B SaaS experience preferred.
- Thoughtful financial modeling ability from top-of-funnel activities to GAAP Revenue and sales efficiency, attainment and capacity planning.
- Strong collaborative approach and ability to build effective relationships with cross-functional departments to deliver accurate forecasts.
- Expert knowledge in Enterprise SaaS metrics
- Strong systems aptitude and proficiency, including expert Excel skills. Experience working with Salesforce, Financial Planning Software/CRM/ERM (Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, etc.), and BI tools.
- Excellent problem-solving diagnosis and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with senior stakeholders and communicate with every level of the organization with varying degrees of technicality.
- The right candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a results-oriented approach.
- Proven track record for building and managing highly engaged finance teams - and enjoys being a key contributor to team building activities.
What you can expect:
- Responsible for all FP&A activities related to the Enterprise business including budgeting and forecasting, financial and KPI reporting, and ad hoc analyses that lead to insightful business decisions.
- Owner of SaaS metrics and KPIs (develop, monitor, report, automate). Lead cross-functional effort on process and system improvements to drive data accuracy.
- Partner with S&M leadership to align on metric definitions, data sources, and performance targets.
- Build complex models from scratch for a SaaS business (top-of-funnel, conversion, capacity planning, penetration, retention) and transform them into scalable processes
- Improve business unit planning processes and systems to enhance management visibility and decision-making and to deliver accurate forecasts.
- Build effective relationships with cross-functional departments; be a thought leader and adviser on strategy.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reviews and forecasts for executive management, pinpointing areas of potential risks or opportunities.
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.