Director, Compensation & Analytics Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Director of Compensation & Analytics to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are seeking an experienced Director, Compensation & Analytics who is passionate about building a world class people function supporting a completely distributed global workforce. You will own many key areas for our team while also having the flexibility in your role to work on many career building projects. Come join a fabulous people team as we reimagine work at a growing, dynamic company.
What you’ll do:
- Own the compensation review process, including developing and administering systems, tools & survey submissions
- Own development of equity compensation value targets and strategy
- Consult with the business on core compensation - recommendations for job offers, job matching & leveling, and answering compensation related questions
- Develop cost models and forecast analysis for a variety of global compensation programs and budgets
- Develop and analyze global cash compensation market positioning and salary ranges (for new and existing positions) to ensure market competitiveness and support of overall compensation strategy
- Manage quarterly people analytics data aggregation and reporting process
- Provide data transformation support for HR systems/processes - HRIS uploads, engagement survey data, aggregating disparate sources
- Manage 1 Compensation Analyst who will provide ongoing program management and ad-hoc customer support
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years direct experience in compensation market analysis, plan design and administration in mid-to-late stage technology startup companies
- Experience supporting organization through IPO is a plus
- Experience managing transition from stock options to RSUs is a plus
- Analytical thinker with the ability to understand, interpret and communicate the meaning of the data being presented
- Outstanding project management, communication, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- High level of discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information and demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and Google Apps
- Collaborative work style - low-ego, humble and team-oriented
- BA or BS in Finance or HR or a similar discipline or equivalent experience
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1599544