Digital Strategist Remote /
Barrel is a creative and digital marketing agency founded in 2006. We are a remote-first team with members across the world and an office in New York City.
We partner with the world’s most loved brands to scale and optimize their direct-to-consumer (DTC) businesses through brand, UX/design, technology/development, CRM/email, and marketing strategy.
Barrel specializes in the Fashion & Apparel, CPG Food & Beverage, Beauty & Skincare and Home Goods verticals. Past and current clients include L’Oreal Paris, Gap, SmartyPants Vitamins, Rowing Blazers, Barry’s, & ScottsMiracle-Gro.
Barrel is searching for a Digital Strategist to join our remote-first team, you can work remotely from anywhere in the US. We’re seeking someone who can utilize their understanding of Analytics, UX, A/B testing and SEO to maximize our clients’ conversion rates. This individual will be a core part of our strategy team and help define Barrel’s digital strategy offering.
· Establish KPIs for conversion rate optimization and create a robust A/B testing roadmap for newly launched websites.
· Perform website audits and provide strategic recommendations based on UX best practices and usability standards for existing client websites
· Define, report, and present performance of website A/B and multivariate testing initiatives to clients
· Develop internal and client-facing POVs, guidelines, and templates for building new websites, tracking performance, SEO and CRO testing
· Consult with clients to develop, articulate, and implement comprehensive SEO strategic plans/roadmap that aligns with clients overall goals and broader strategies
· Continuously identify new SEO growth opportunities for clients by analyzing existing content architecture, keyword constructs, audits, and data/traffic analysis
· Partner with Business Development team to vet and scope new opportunities and develop RFPs and pitch decks.
- Demonstrated experience using website testing tools such as Google Optimize, Adobe Test and Hotjar
- Solid background in creating SEO and CRO roadmaps for both newly launched and established websites
- Experience creating and managing reporting/analytics frameworks with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Experience in presenting strategic plans and performance reporting to clients
- Ability to work cross-departmentally and collaborate with UX Design, Web Development and Client Services teams
- Minimum of 5 years managing digital strategy and optimization
- 2 + years of experience creating strategic roadmaps and reporting in an agency environment
- 2+ years of experience creating POVs and training both internal and external client teams on CRO and SEO best practices
As a full-time member of the Barrel team, we offer the following benefits:
- Remote Work
- Competitive Salary
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Paid vacation
- Half-day Fridays all year round
- Remote home setup stipend
- 401k match
- Professional development stipend
Most importantly, we work on projects that truly impact our clients’ businesses and attract team members who love to be challenged with tough problems and fast-paced work.
Barrel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, culture, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation, appearance, opinions, beliefs and more.