Digital Marketing Specialist US - Eastern - Remote /
We are 400+ employees from diverse backgrounds that hail from more than 50 countries and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open-source decision made by modern engineering organizations.
We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in the Fulton MD, Tyson's Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we’re very distributed and remote first (and always have been). We use several communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team meetups. We also have an annual company meetup to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. As a Digital Marketing team member, this person will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with the marketing team to manage the day-to-day digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven marketer with a passion for developing and executing results-oriented campaigns while ensuring continuous optimization and growth.
What you'll do
- Alongside the digital marketing team, plan and execute multi-channel digital campaigns designed to increase brand reach, engagement, and lead generation.
- Support and develop digital campaigns within Hubspot to include website content updates, creating campaign landing pages, and implementing web personalization for target audiences.
- Partner closely with fellow field, content, demand generation, and product marketing team to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of marketing campaigns across email, web personalization, advertising, and content syndication.
- Work with a web developer to ensure website pages and templates are user-friendly and positively boost performance against goals and KPIs.
- Plan and execute digital channel A/B tests to drive continuous growth of digital channels, including emails, website, and advertising campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing Operations team on creating and maintaining ABM audiences across marketing tools and promotional campaigns.
- Create and maintain reports on digital marketing campaigns and channel performance, including email, website, social media, and content metrics.
- Research digital marketing trends and explore new digital channel opportunities
Who you are
- 2-3 years of digital, web, email, content marketing, and inbound experience
- Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, or email platform experience
- Experience with A/B testing tools
- Website content management (CMS), HTML experience
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally across marketing
What we offer
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Parental Leave Policy
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- See why we've won these awards and enjoy a 4.6 Glassdoor rating
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.