Digital Marketing Manager United States
GitHub helps businesses succeed with GitHub so they can build better software, together. We are passionate about helping bring GitHub to developers at companies and organizations all over the world. GitHub is looking for a Digital Manager.
The role will be responsible for working with the Digital Director to execute and program manage all digital programs, such as Paid Search and Social, as well as paid media programs.
The right candidate will have a deep understanding in working with Google AdWords and Analytics, familiar with placing paid social on platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. They will be metrics oriented and meticulous project managers.
This role can be based anywhere in the US.
- Execution and Analysis of digital program effectiveness and make recommendations on optimization
- Work with campaign leaders and regions to define and implement digital plans
- Work with media agencies to place media to target audiences that meet lead goals
- Ensure lead goals are met and leads are processed to sales effectively
- Manage budgets to deliver against CPL goals
- Work cross functionally to deliver against audience, region, and digital goals
- Partner with Campaign Managers to represent digital impact to their programs for QBR decks.
- Define lessons learned and best practices to share with the team
- 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in the SaaS or enterprise software markets
- Hands on experience working with Paid Search
- Familiar with using social media platforms for business
- Familiar with Tech Stack that optimizes lead generation via websites, optimizely, demandbase, etc.
- Proven track record of building and delivering results
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Must have strong analytical skills and can deal with fast paced execution deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with content, creative, and campaign teams to drive a plan and deliver results
- Strong interpersonal skills and empathy
- Strong communication skills
- Experience marketing to developers, engineering management, and system administrators a plus
Who We Are:
GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over 28 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 79 million repositories. With the collaborative features of GitHub.com and GitHub Business, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/github/jobs/1149093