Digital Marketing Manager Worldwide
GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
The Digital Marketing Manager works under the Demand Generation team and is responsible for developing and managing the digital demand strategy and plans to support GitLab marketing campaigns across paid search, paid social, programmatic display, and sponsored publisher channels. This role will drive digital campaign execution across integrated marketing teams, and will develop and manage demand execution to drive inquiries and meet pipeline goals from both inbound and outbound campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a proven marketing technologist and strategist who possesses a start-up mentality, can quickly uncover new opportunities to optimize and build, takes ownership of key tools, aligns and organizes with cross-functional teams toward one mission. They will have a genuine curiosity for testing new and innovative approaches to generate demand, and will take a data-driven approach to planning and optimizing digital demand across both inbound and outbound channels.
What you'll do in this role
- Assist in building and improving paid demand generation campaigns across paid search, paid social, programmatic display, and/or sponsored publisher channels.
- Help manage paid demand generation strategy to assist in building sales pipeline by driving high quality leads to our Sales team
- Leverage the customer’s buyer’s journey to architect innovative multi-channel engagement programs that will lead customer prospects through the sales funnel (inquiry through closed-won).
- Manage budgets and project plans to ensure campaigns launch on due date and meet their objectives
- Partner with Campaigns team to develop creative, content, and web experiences that follow media best practices that will engage customers throughout their journey
- Provide campaign support to other parts of the organization (field marketing, corporate, account-based marketing, etc).
- Work closely with our Ad Agency to ensure the execution of our demand generation campaigns
- Partner with Analytics team to establish measurement framework for digital media campaigns that map to the program goals
- Monitor market trends and competitors to determine marketing opportunities and recommend and take actions to improve visibility of site.
We're looking for
- 3+ years in Digital Marketing or Demand Generation role
- 3+ years technical/industry experience focused on SEO, SEM, paid social, programmatic display, and/or web conversion rate optimization to improve lead generation, sales pipeline, and revenue.
- 2+ years experience with web analytics such as Google Analytics (or related tool)
- 1-3 years of enterprise software marketing experience
- Advanced analytics and reporting experience including advanced knowledge of Excel, Tableau, SQL, and/or similar.
- Experience in using Salesforce, Marketo (or other marketing automation software) a plus
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Country Hiring Guidelines
GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/5448903002