Digital Marketing Designer Ireland
2,000+ companies and 1M Developers rely on our tools and services to get the data they need from the web.
Our solutions include 1) Data on Demand - fast, accurate, reliable data 2) Custom Data Extraction - experienced web scraping engineers 3) Crawlera - IP proxy management 4) Scrapy Cloud - to deploy and run your web crawlers.
We’re on a mission to enable our customers - businesses and developers - to extract the data they need to continue to innovate and grow their businesses.
Come join a growing team of over 160 Shubbers across 30 countries who are passionate about our mission.
Joining our team you will:
Become part of a self-motivated, progressive, multi-cultural team.
Have the freedom & flexibility to work remotely.
Get the chance to work with cutting-edge open source technologies and tools.
Enroll in our company’s Share Option Program
About the job:
We’re seeking a talented, organized and dedicated creative problem solver to create in-house visual assets for digital marketing campaigns (social media, HTML email, and web banners), designing websites landing pages and promotional digital marketing assets. You will report directly to Scrapinghub's Head of Marketing in a fast-paced, self-directed environment to translate complex technology concepts into creative designs.
- Enjoys creating inbound marketing pieces for the web - infographics, motion graphics, social media campaigns, content design, etc.
- Passion for web visitor conversions, design and web design
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear wayBe able to handle overlapping projects of different types including: Web/app wireframes & UI, Digital marketing and Branding
- Create a cohesive and effective brand strategy - develop and oversee a comprehensive style guide for use within the company
- Assist to ensure all visual communications across channels and departments remain consistent, and align with strategic business goals
- Have the ability to initiate projects and explore possibilities before the complete project requirements is provided
- Think beyond aesthetics and apply methodical problem solving to design
- Self-starter and able to manage their workflow independently.
- 3+ year experience working on real client projects, full-time or freelance in the digital marketing space.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- An outstanding portfolio with exceptional aesthetic and a thoughtful, intelligent approach to visual problem solving
- Diverse experience with visual storytelling including infographics, data visualization, editorial design, web design, and integrated brand campaigns.
- Experience designing slider / hero banner ads for websites and landing pages along with corresponding collateral for social media and HTML email marketing campaigns - hubspot experience preferred
- Strong application of typography in all design works.
- Understanding of flexible, adaptive design for web and mobile.