Digital Content SEO Specialist United States
We are looking for a Digital Content SEO Specialist to add to our already awesome marketing team!
Formstack is a 12-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
What You Will Do
The Digital Content SEO Specialist is responsible for developing, publishing and maintaining engaging content for Formstack’s website, blogs, app listings and other digital platforms. You’ll be measured on your ability to improve organic performance based traffic, click-through rates and conversions.
How You Will Succeed
- Support a wide range of growth and acquisition marketing activities including: research and strategy development, SEO, paid search, Facebook ads, content strategy, creative copywriting, editing, proofing, etc.
- Write engaging, keyword-optimized website and landing page copy to promote our services and encourage lead generation
- Create optimized metadata that will increase click-through-rates in SERPs
- Optimize existing copy for readability, relevancy, and SEO
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery and share ideas for expansion and optimization
- Perform regular SEO site audits to identify issues affecting performance, including page depth, cross-linking and redirects.
- Develop and implement link building strategy to increase demand to Formstack’s content & assets
- Maintain 3rd party partner listings that drive demand for Formstack’s products
What We Are Looking For:
- Superior writing skills and the ability to produce quality, unique content at a rapid pace.
- Self-motivated, organized, and deadline driven
- Deep interest in marketing and technology trends.
- Working knowledge of basic SEO techniques, including keyword research and deployment, page organization, etc.
- Experience with website traffic tools, like Google Analytics, SEMRush or similar
- Experience with principal Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Deadline-driven and with superior organizational skills
- Positive, ready-to-learn attitude
- 3+ years experience producing SEO driven website content
- Experienced in producing video content
- SaaS Experience
What Formstack Offers
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Check out this video and apply if you want to jump into the next great chapter of your life.
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!
Vacancy page : http://formstack.applytojob.com/apply/NZuJC6RjhS