Digital Analyst (Contractor) United States
Because you belong atTwilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
We are building and powering the fastest growing $1B company in Silicon Valley and focused on running a scalable strategy and analytics team. We are looking for an Analyst to build out our digital reporting and storytelling capabilities for the marketing organization.
The Twilio team is building additional muscle in the analysis and acceleration of our web performance. Focusing on our digital properties, and how they can supercharge business outcomes for Twilio, this person will fuel our continued growth by analyzing performance, adopting marketing science, measuring outcomes, and recommending improvements across our marketing channels. For anyone who wants to pursue a career learning about marketing efficiency and optimization, this is an excellent chance to learn alongside a team that knows their stuff.
The right candidate has a mix of technical skills, discernment and analytical skills to identify and analyze ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment.
Twilio is looking for an analyst who lives the Twilio Magic and has a consistent track record of high performance within web analytics. We are looking for someone with the following characteristics:.
- You have a passion for digital analytics, and how it translates to business outcomes across products, regions, content, and channels
- You are comfortable managing web analytics platforms (GA360, Heap) working through integrations and custom dimensions, building reports, and working with backend data
- You have experience with Google Search Console, and can dive into SEO by content, search terms, and geographies to unearth insights for the business
- You have the ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; fluency in SQL and BI reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker).
- You want to expand our view of business performance by working with stakeholders throughout marketing to build and maintain performance dashboards across a suite of KPIs
- You have the ability to bridge the gap between data analytics and business outcomes. You use context, experience, and (critically) your natural curiosity to get to the “whys” underneath the trends we see in our site performance
- You have 1-2 years of experience with analytical thinking and a knowledge of marketing strategies to drive quality traffic
As a Digital Analyst, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze strategic markets and provide key findings to internal partners.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and qualify new inorganic growth ideas from internal and external sources and drive end-to-end execution of M&A.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects of transactions, including strategy formation, developing business cases, deal execution, and integration.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to our executive leadership.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating opportunities, conducting due diligence, and negotiating agreement terms.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $61,888 - $85,096
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $54,152 - $74,459
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2992909