Digital Advertising Operations Specialist United States
Company: Revolution Messaging
Revolution Messaging is seeking a full-time Ad Ops Specialist to join our team in Washington, DC.
As an Ad Ops Specialist, you’ll be responsible for working directly with clients and other Revolution Messaging employees to create and execute advertising campaigns from start to finish. This individual will help implement campaign strategy, traffic the ads, and report on their success.
This position provides the opportunity to work closely with some of the top digital strategists and traffickers in the industry. You’ll work for a wide range of progressive clients and issues all while getting hands-on experience with some of the most cutting-edge technology in the digital space.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and hard-working, comfortable with a fast-paced environment, and have experience in the digital advertising space. This role is based in Washington, DC.
About Revolution Messaging
Founded by key members of Obama 2008 and Bernie 2016, our team takes pride in running cutting-edge campaigns and mobilizing activists. Our clients include government agencies, nonprofits, labor unions and political campaigns. We specialize in a range of full-service media strategies, including advertising, creative, fundraising, public relations, and technology.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Launching, monitoring and optimizing advertising campaigns through a number of digital advertising platforms and channels
- Generating reports for internal analysis and for client updates
- Managing relationships with clients, Revolution Messaging employees, and vendors
- Help maintain and develop our tech stack and ensure the Advertising department is using the latest and best technology
- Assist the department in placing and troubleshooting tags and pixels on websites
We’re seeking candidates who are reliable, organized, and able to complete work under pressure/deadline
- 1-2 years of experience using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Twitter Ads
- Experience using DSPs like The Trade Desk, Display & Video 360, Appnexus, Amobee, etc
- Proficient in Excel/Google sheets (you are a numbers person!)
- Experience placing pixels using Google Tag Manager
- A track record of working both independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to multitask/successfully handle multiple projects at once
- Comfortable working extended hours when needed and able to be on-call for urgent campaign launches/changes outside of normal business hours
Experience working in an office environment and directly with clients are required. Qualified candidates would be considered for a Senior Ad Ops Specialist role.
How To Apply
Please fill out the form below
Revolution Messaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Revolution Messaging’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.