Digital Advertising Associate United States
Company: Revolution Messaging
Revolution Messaging is seeking a full-time Digital Advertising Associate to join our team in Washington, DC.
As a Digital Advertising Associate, you’ll be responsible for working directly with clients and other Revolution Messaging employees to create and execute advertising campaigns from start to finish. This individual will help develop campaign strategy, traffic the ads, and report on their success.
This position provides the opportunity to work closely with some of the top digital strategists and traffickers in the industry. You’ll work for a wide range of progressive clients and issues all while getting hands-on experience with some of the most cutting-edge technology in the digital space.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and hard-working, comfortable with a fast-paced environment, and have some experience in the digital advertising space.
About Revolution Messaging
Founded by key members of Obama 2008 and Bernie 2016, our team takes pride in running cutting-edge campaigns and mobilizing activists. Our clients include government agencies, nonprofits, labor unions and political campaigns. We specialize in a range of full-service media strategies, including advertising, creative, fundraising, public relations, and technology.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Developing advertising budgets and strategy for several client accounts
- Launching, monitoring and optimizing advertising campaigns through a number of digital advertising platforms and channels
- Generating reports for internal analysis and for client updates
- Managing relationships with clients, Revolution Messaging employees, and vendors
- Writing ad copy and working with the creative team to produce ad graphics
We’re seeking candidates who are reliable, organized, and able to complete work under pressure/deadline
- Experience with digital advertising platforms, including at least one of the following: Google DoubleClick, Facebook Ads Manager, The Trade Desk,
- A track record of working both independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to multitask/successfully handle multiple projects at once
- Comfortable working extended hours when needed and able to be on-call for urgent campaign launches/changes outside of normal business hours
Some experience working in an office environment and directly with clients are pluses but not requirements.
How To Apply
Please fill out the form below
Revolution Messaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Revolution Messaging’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.