DevOps Engineer Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a DevOps Engineer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
InVision's prototyping and design team is the group behind InVision Studio—a new screen design app inspired by the world’s best design teams. We’re looking for technical experts who can turn product ideas into reality and operate diverse products for millions of customers, from the small to the behemoth.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with team members to improve our engineers’ tools, technology stack and application performance
- Build and optimize InVision Studio's continuous integration pipeline
- Help us grow the InVision DevOps team by interviewing and onboarding new teammates
- Resolve operational concerns through collaboration with upstream support groups and various engineering teams to plan updates
- Help to develop a canary channel, PR builds, nightly builds and verified releases for InVision Studio to increase our agility in shipping product
- Improve Studio's testing infrastructure across devices and operating systems
- Help make performance a first class CI/CD metric to allow us to find regressions before users do
- Create application monitoring and logging tools to provide insights into the runtime health of InVision Studio
What you’ll bring:
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- Experience with deploying and maintaining applications
- Knowledge of software automation production systems, including code deployment
- The ability to construct and execute application status monitoring for desktop applications
- Experience with optimizing CI/CD systems like Travis, Jenkins or Codeship
- Experience with Webpack, NPM, Electron, BugSnag, Datadog, Loggly, LaunchDarkly, AppVeyor or Docker a big plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1560394