DevOps Engineer US - Remote /
Sonatype is the software supply chain management company. We're on a mission to change how the world innovates by making software development easier. From running the world's largest repository of Java open source components (Maven Central) to inventing componentized software development, and then software supply chain management, to creating the only solution that stops malicious open-source malware in its tracks, we're constantly leading the industry, while helping thousands of customers manage open source every day.
Already used by 15 million developers, we have lofty goals for our technology to be in the hands of every engineering team. And, we need you to do that. Join us!
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
Who you are and what you will do
- You have 5+ years of DevOps experience running high availability systems and supporting infrastructure in customer-facing production environments.
- You will be the DevOps Engineer liaison between the Customer Experience development team and Sonatypes' internal Operations Team, Data Team, and Business Intelligence Teams.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to create and refine repeatable practices for service delivery- via checklists, documentation, and modular, reusable automation.
- Work closely with the development teams to define product-specific metrics and remediations through system analysis, testing, and fault troubleshooting.
- Develop infrastructure automation that codifies best practices into repeatable, reliable, and modular architectural components.
Skills & Experiences that you have
- Experience with Jenkins server and CI/CD pipelines
- Proficiency in modern technical operating practices
- Experience with AWS Services such as ECS/EKS/ECR and EC2, S3, RDS
- Experience with Terraform and the use of Terraform module
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Currently reside in the United States and are legally authorized to work for any employer without sponsorship
Things that we are proud of
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Parental Leave Policy
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.