Demand Generation Marketing Manager - DevOps United States
Demand Generation Marketing Manager - DevOps
GitHub is searching for a Demand Generation Manager to lead our Global DevOps program and who wants to make a big impact for themselves, the GitHub Revenue team, and most importantly, our customers.
In this role, you will oversee our growth strategy focused on awareness and acquisition for new and upsell GitHub Enterprise leads and opportunities. This program owns three enterprise messages: CI/CD, Automation, and Collaboration. You will be responsible for driving revenue while optimizing return on investment by determining optimal market segmentation, figuring out the appropriate program mix, forecasting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on the impact to the business.
We believe you need to have a deep understanding of Enterprise audiences and first-hand experience marketing to software developers and decision makers. Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a high level of compassion for colleagues and the developer community required.
- Plan, oversee, and drive demand generation efforts for our DevOps program including webinars, landing pages, re-engagement email/nurture campaigns, and other digital marketing programs across the funnel.
- Manage global virtual events, including speakers, promotion, content and reporting.
- Integrate digital and content marketing programs in an array of possible tactics: paid search, SEO, landing pages, and (various) ad types to generate high-value programs.
- Develop a deep understanding of the GitHub product, enterprise audience, and their buyer’s journey in the context of DevOps.
- Data and results-driven mindset with the ability to understand and measure business impact while driving multiple projects concurrently.
- 3 years of demand generation experience; 5 years preferred.
- Understanding of software development practices and DevOps
- CRM, marketing automation, and marketing analytical tools experience. Salesforce and Looker a plus.
- Experience collaborating with product marketing and supporting a broad technology portfolio.
- Successful track record of partnering with sales teams on marketing SaaS products.
- Very data-driven, intellectually curious and numerically inclined.
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/github/jobs/3705148