DEI Program Manager Remote /
ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As ActiveCampaign continues to grow rapidly, we are looking for a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) specialist to join our DEI team and help drive and grow our DEI strategy.
What your day could consist of:
- Help evolve, drive and implement our DEI strategy and initiatives.
- Work closely with and support ActiveCampaign’s employee resource groups (ERGs) and their leads.
- Partner with the corporate communications team to develop and execute effective communication strategies to enhance the overall understanding of DEI within the company.
- Analyze data across all aspects of DEI (diversity metrics, self identification surveys, talent management, employee engagement, etc.) to highlight trends, identify issues, develop solutions, and prioritize opportunities.
- Collaborate with the talent acquisition team on creating an outreach strategy to improve effectiveness and success in recruiting and retaining diverse staff.
- Partner with external organizations and non for profits to promote internal and external DEI efforts.
- Develop courses, training and workshops specific to DEI in collaboration with the Learning & Development team.
- Stay current on new DEI programs, initiatives and best practices.
What is needed:
- Experience implementing DEI programs and initiatives in the US and preferably other regions as well.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and connect with diverse groups.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.