Deal Desk Specialist Worldwide
The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,800+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
This role is a fully remote role in the EMEA region.
The Deal Desk Specialist is a grade 5
Deal Desk Specialist Responsibilities
- Serves as the trusted advisor to the Sales team on deal structure and quoting, advises the team on alternative contract options, and/or value propositioning to help drive deal closure.
- Monitors the Sales Support Slack channel to provide general assistance and advice on common deal questions and Quote to Cash process questions
- Monitors the Sales Support case queue in Salesforce, consistently maintaining case SLAs
- Partners with Field Sales to accelerate quoting process through operational efficiencies, training calls
- Collaborates with impacted parties to identify solutions for common Quote to Cash errors
- Personal Growth / Projects
- As time allows, focus on Quote to Cash process automation and improvement
Deal Desk Specialist Requirements
- Demonstrated familiarity with the Enterprise SaaS/B2B Industry - Deal Desk, Order Management, Finance Operations, Sales Operations or Pricing experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to partner with GTM Teams and other cross functional departments
- Experience in Direct and Channel Sales model is highly desirable
- Basic understanding of revenue recognition rules
- Highly organized, customer-focused, innovative and strong attention to details
- Excellent communicator, self-aware, transparent, professional, and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume, schedule flexibility during End of Month, End or Quarter
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage distractions
- Strong quantitative skills and highly proficient in gSuite, Salesforce.com
- Basic knowledge and understanding of a CPQ tool
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software, ability to use GitLab
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
Deal Desk Specialist Performance Indicators
- Sales Support Case SLA
- Sales Support Slack SLA
- Field Satisfaction
- Responsiveness to cases
- Efficiency in resolving issues
- Transparency in addressing ongoing problems, SLAs, and field expectations
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/6401567002