Deal Desk Analyst Remote Canada /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information, and we believe those people – and the companies they work for – shouldn’t have to choose between security and productivity. We see security as a human challenge, rather than a technological one. It’s hard work, but our mission has always been to ease the tension between security and convenience and help people navigate the digital world without fear or friction. Human-centric security is part of our DNA, but human-centricity is also the backbone of our culture. We encourage big ideas and new ways of working that help us to make the online world a safer place for everyone.
The 1Password Revenue Operations team is committed to building and maintaining an efficient go to market engine across people, process and platforms. Delivering insights on our business performance, acting as custodians for our data and driving our teams towards actionable outcomes are goals we aspire to achieve.
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented Deal Desk Analyst to join our Revenue Operations Team. The primary focus of this position will be to process completed orders and ensure they are correctly set up in our CRM and subscription accounting systems. The right person for this job has a team player approach, attention to detail, excels at problem solving through critical analysis, and is challenged by process review and continuous improvement.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada.
What we're looking for:
- 1+ years of sales operations experience at a SaaS company in an individual contributor capacity and/or past experience in a similar role.
- Capable knowledge of salesforce.com with CPQ (Quote to Cash) experience as an asset.
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to operate within cross functional teams along with a keen eye for detail and process.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks for the team.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment and to work collaboratively alongside our sales teams to ensure a smooth process for our new customer and existing customers.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a business related field.
What you can expect:
- Accurately processing orders using salesforce.com and ensuring all deals include all required information and are ready to be invoiced by Finance in a timely manner.
- Partnering closely with our Finance team to improve/document processes, resolving discrepancies and ultimately, meeting our internal KPIs.
- Reviewing a variety of order forms with differing levels of complexity for accuracy, while ensuring all required approvals, such as discounts and contractual terms, are obtained and clearly documented.
- Assisting in delivering ongoing education and training to ensure Sales understanding of and compliance with all deal processes.
- Safeguarding and managing data quality in SFDC for all proposed and closed quotes/deals and ensuring that all transactions adhere to internal revenue recognition policies and operational guidelines.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at email@example.com and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [email@example.com] or through 1Password Support.