Data Engineer, Product Integration United States
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare. Our data team is deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and culture that we are building, seeking data engineers and scientists that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth. We have one of the richest healthcare datasets in the world, and our team brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds.
You will join a small team of data infrastructure engineers (4) to build and maintain all aspects of our data pipelines, ETL processes, data warehousing, ingestion and overall data infrastructure.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate with product managers, data analysts, and data scientists to develop pipelines and ETL tasks in order to facilitate extraction of insights from data.
- Build and maintain efficient data integration, matching, and ingestion pipelines.
- Establish data architecture processes and practices that can be scheduled, automated, replicated and serve as standards for other teams to leverage.
- Spearhead, plan and carry out the implementation of solutions while self-managing.
What we’re looking for:
- At least two years of professional experience developing data infrastructure solutions.
- Fluency in Python and SQL.
- Experience building data pipelines with Spark is a big plus.
- Passion for clean code and testing with Pytest, FactoryBoy, or equivalent.
- Astute ability to self-manage, prioritize, and deliver functional solutions.
- Working knowledge of Unix, Git, and AWS tooling.
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=827648