Data Analytics Manager, GTM - Segment United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Data Analytics Manager for Go-To-Market!
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is seeking a talented, creative, and high-integrity Data Analytics Manager to join our GTM Strategy Analytics team to focus on the Segment product. The Data Analytics Manager on the Sales Strategy team will be responsible for bringing quantitative sales data to life by identifying trends and developing actionable recommendations. The role will collaborate with Sales Strategy, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product, Customer Experience, Data Engineering and Finance teams.
The Sales Strategy & Analytics team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior Go-To-Market leadership to illuminate the business and guide software strategy.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work cross-functionally to build and communicate key insights, and collaborate closely with a variety of business owners.
- Synthesize customer data to perform root cause analysis.
- Align quantitative proof points with qualitative issues with marketing and sales pipeline across regions.
- Develop an intimate understanding of sales strategy, organizational structure, our leaders and managers, and their objectives and concerns. Work relentlessly to make them more successful.
- Act as an enabling business partner to your teammates and the Segment product line’s global sales leaders and managers to increase overall sales.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; fluency in Excel/Google Sheets and BI reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker). Experience with SQL preferred
- Exceptional business judgment
- Track record of executing with high attention to detail and commitment to quality in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
- Experience supporting a data analytics function within Sales Strategy/GTM business unit
- Experience in Technology or SaaS industry
- This role is fully remote and may sit anywhere within the United States
- Approximately 5% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $109,280.00 - $136,260.00
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4314093